We’re Here To Help!
Be it feeling lonely, fearful, or experiencing anxiety or anything else; we will take the time to listen to your experiences with no judgment. We will answer your questions, direct you to local referrals and provide guidance.
As our loved ones’ age, health and mobility problems can take a toll on their independence. New challenges may also come up especially for those living alone, such as completing day-to-days tasks. This is where having a helpful PCA, Homemaker and Companion around becomes urgent for older adults. Besides providing non-medical home care, they can help engage the elderly in activities to keep their minds sharp.
Handz-On, Inc provide extensive personal care, companion care and homemaking services,
At Handzon, Inc in Hartford Connecticut, we offer a flexible personal care program to elders and disabled individuals. Experienced caregivers are available as often as requested─from as little as 4 hours a day to 24 hours (live-in care). Our caregivers assist clients with activities, such as:
- Bathing and Grooming
- Transferring from Bed to Wheelchair (vice versa)
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Scheduling and Appointment Planning
- Transportation Arrangement (to and from the doctors’ offices or the store)
- Paying Bills and Managing Money
- Grocery Shopping
- Leisure Walking and Other Activities
- Planning outings and social activities
- Friendly conversation and mental stimulation
- Friendly discussions of current and past events
- Playing cards and games
- Assisting With Light exercises
- Appointment reminders
- Meal planning and cooking
- Arts and crafts projects
- Watching TV or going to the movies